Critical Care 100 is a peso-denominated and non-participating whole-life health insurance plan that provides customers financial protection from health and life emergencies. Critical Care 100 is available in 10-pay and 20-pay variants.
- 10-pay: 0-65
- 20-pay: 0-55
This plan provides the following benefits:
- Bundled with AIA Vitality
- The Death Benefit or Life Insurance Coverage is equal to the Face Amount less Minor Critical Illness (CI) paid and any debt to the Company. Upon payment of the life insurance coverage, the plan will terminate.
- The Major Critical Illness is equal to the Face Amount less Minor Critical Illness paid and any debt to the Company. Upon payment of the Major CI, the plan will terminate.
- The Minor Critical Illness benefit is equal to the Face Amount or P1 million, whichever is lower, will be advanced upon diagnosis of a listed Minor CI. This can only be claimed once.
- Optional additional coverage for diagnosis of any of the covered gender specific cancers. Additional coverage is up to 50% of the Face Amount
- Optional Recover Benefit. With the Recovery Benefit, Recovery Benefit, the Insured will receive 5 annual cash payouts equal to 10% of the Face Amount each year as long as he or she is alive. The first payout happens 1 year after the Major CI claim.
- Optional Payor's Benefit for Death and Disability
The Policy will terminate in the event of any of the following:
- Upon death of the Insured
- Upon claim of a covered Major Critical Illness
- Upon reaching age 100 of the Insured
- Upon non-payment of premiums
- Upon written notice to terminate the Policy
Actual terms and conditions of Critical Care 100 are found in the Policy. In case of conflict, the Policy terms shall prevail.