Connect with a BPI AIA Bancassurance Sales Executive to secure your family's future from any unexpected setbacks
Get additional insurance coverage with these riders
Your beneficiary receives additional cash benefits if the unexpected happens to you due to an accident
This is the one-time payout we’ll provide your beneficiaries when the unexpected happens. It is also known as a death benefit.
These are supplementary benefits you can add to your plan that can increase your coverage or address specific needs or concerns
Terms & conditions
- Life Protect 1: One year
- Life Protect 5: Five years
- Life Protect 10: 10 years
- Life Protect 1: 18 to 79 years old
- Life Protect 5: 18 to 75 years old
- Life Protect 10: 18 to 70 years old
Premium paying periods:
- Life Protect 1: One-pay
- Life Protect 5: 5-pay
- Life Protect 10: 5-pay and 10-pay
Modes of payment:
- Life Protect 1: Annual
- Life Protect 5: Annual / semi-annual
- Life Protect 10: Annual / semi-annual
Actual terms and conditions of Life Protect are found in the Policy. In case of conflict between this material and the policy, the Policy terms shall prevail.
The financial products of BPI AIA Life Assurance Corporation are not insured by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation and are not guaranteed by the Bank of the Philippine Islands.