Family Care Plus comes with a wellness program that motivates you to live healthier with coverage boosts, exclusive discounts and more
Find someone to share life protection with
An amount of money paid all at once to the policy owner, insured, or beneficiary/ies, depending on the policy’s terms and conditions. Examples are death benefit, and maturity benefit.
This is the fee you pay us to keep your insurance policy active. It may be paid monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually.
It is a written document that contains terms and agreement between BPI AIA Life and the policy owner
We’re partners for life
Terms & conditions
- The minimum premium required may increase depending on the occupational and medical ratings of the two proposed insured. Optional benefits will require separate premium.
- Family Care Plus is designed to provide you and another member of your family protection and peace of mind at a reasonable cost. Your premiums are scheduled to be paid regularly for as long as your policy is active. Renewal of the product after 10 year period is recommended to achieve optimal benefits and match long-term financial goals.
This product is a peso-denominated, 10-year renewable health and life insurance term plan that provides financial protection for two (2) Insureds from health and life emergencies. A cash benefit will be paid out in case of Critical Illness or Death of either Insureds.
- Bundled with AIA Vitality
- Additional coverage for Diabetic Complications equal to 20% of the Face Amount.
- Additional coverage for Angioplasty equal to 10% of the Face Amount.
- Optional additional coverage for Accidental Death
- Automatic renewals with no medical exam required every 10 years thereafter until age 65 for as long no major claims were made and appropriate premium is paid.
This plan will terminate once critical illness or death benefit is paid out.
- Issue Ages: 18 – 65
- Modes of Payment: Annual, Semi-Annual, Quarterly and Monthly
Actual terms and conditions of Family Care Plus are found in the Policy. In case of conflict, the Policy terms shall prevail.
Upon receiving the policy contract, you may refer to the document for full details on the critical illness definitions, exclusions including the pre-existing conditions, and other limitations. If you decide that this plan is not suitable to your needs after reading the policy contract, simply return the document to BPI AIA within fifteen (15) days from the date when you or your authorized representative received it and we will refund to you the total premiums you have paid.
Get in touch
Connect with a BPI AIA Bancassurance Sales Executive to secure your family's future from any unexpected setbacks